- Maza-Dohta (via poetisch)
i feel like every week i’m just like “i need to get through this week”
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you."
- (via hopelesslyhealing)
- Wise words from my mom (via forever-and-alwayss)
1. I bit my lip so hard I started bleeding. I miss the way you used to do that to me
2. You asked me to run away with you and then left without me. What the fuck
3. I tore myself apart trying to get you out of my veins
4. I cut myself on your teeth
5. I played your favorite song on repeat until there was nothing left inside me
6. I’m falling apart and I know you love it
7. I haven’t eaten in days, everything tastes like you
8. I wonder if breaking every bone in my body would hurt as much as this
9. Remember when you loved me? I can’t forget it
10. I’m a mess I hope you’re worried
11. I found your old polaroid camera in the back of my closet, I’m gonna take it outside and smash it with a hammer"
- 11 texts I probably shouldn’t have sent you (via extrasad)